The Library has group study rooms available for Student and Faculty/Staff use. Community Borrowers are not eligible to utilize the study rooms. Some study rooms contain widescreen displays and connections to accommodate laptops.
Group Study Room Guidelines:
- -Users may schedule a study room by visiting the Circulation Desk or booking it on the Library website.
- -Group Study Rooms are open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- -Group Study Rooms may be used for two hours per day per group.
- -No back-to-back usage is allowed.
- -Remotes and cables may be borrowed at the Circulation Desk.