The Library has group study rooms available for Student and Faculty/Staff use. Community Borrowers are not eligible to utilize the study rooms. Some study rooms contain widescreen displays and connections to accommodate laptops.
Group Study Room Guidelines:
- -Users may schedule a study room by visiting the Circulation Desk or booking it on the Library website.
- -Group Study Rooms are open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- -Group Study Rooms may be used for two hours per day per group.
- -No back-to-back usage is allowed.
- -Remotes and cables may be borrowed at the Circulation Desk.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding