The RCCC Library has five group study rooms available across the three campuses: North Campus (2), South Campus (2) and NCRC (1). We want you to use them and we want to make it as easy for you as possible. Therefore we need to set a few policies so everyone knows what to expect.
Group Study rooms are intended as a place for students to work and study together. They are not intended for either individual study or socializing.
- Who can reserve rooms?
Only current RCCC students with a valid RCCC email address may reserve rooms for group study.
- How do I reserve a group study room?
Group Study Rooms may only be reserved through our online reservation system below.
- When can we reserve the room?
Study rooms may only be reserved the day of the reservation. No advanced bookings can be made beyond the current date.
- How many people do we need to reserve a room?
To reserve a room for group study, groups must have at least 2 people. Individuals are allowed to use a study room if it is not reserved for group use, but groups scheduling the room will be given priority.
- How long can we have the room for?
Rooms are reserved in 30 minute slots. Groups are limited to 4 time slots per day total. Groups may stay beyond their reserved time if no one else has reserved that room at that time.
You will receive an email confirming your reservation that includes a link you can use to cancel your reservation.
- Late Arrival
There is a 10-minute grace period attached to your reservation. If your group does not arrive within the grace period the reservation is void and the room becomes openly available.
Still have questions? Please contact the Circulation Desk at
- Only current RCCC students may reserve these rooms for group study.
- Study rooms may only be reserved the day of the reservation. No advanced bookings can be made beyond today's date.
- Groups are limited to 4 time slots per day total. Groups may stay beyond their reserved time if no one else has reserved the room at that time.
- In order to reserve a room your group must include two or more people.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any booking that does not meet our group study room policies.
- After booking you will receive a confirmation email from the system. Please save/print this email. If the room is occupied when you arrive for your reserved slot, please check with the Circulation Desk for assistance.